(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
RITZ Instrument Transformers GmbH
Wandsbeker Zollstraße 92-98
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr Peter Christian Felst, at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition of « the data protection officer ».
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent technically necessary, for the fulfilment of the contract with you or, after your consent, for the purposes of optimising the presentation of our site. This data is used exclusively for the services requested by you (calling up information material and catalogues, contract documents, etc.).
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data relating to you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us:
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p.1 (f) GDPR):
This data is not merged with other data sources and is deleted after statistical evaluation.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website if you have previously consented to the setting of non-functionally necessary cookies in the banner provided for this purpose. Cookies that are functionally necessary for the use of the website cannot be objected to in this context. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using, and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
The internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. We use several types of cookies:
You can make your individual cookie settings by clicking on the « Cookie settings » button.
|pll_language||ritz-international.com||This cookie is used to determine the visitor’s preferred language and to set the language accordingly on the website.||1 year||http|
|NID||Google Maps||Used to unlock Google Maps content.||6 months|
|Borlabs Cookie||ritz-international.com||Saves the settings of the visitors selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.||1 year|
When processing your data, we work together with the following service providers who have access to your data:
Personal data is transferred to third parties when
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
We store your data,
After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted or blocked in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Data is transferred to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of contractual regulations provided for by law, which are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data and which you can view on request. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we only process or allow the processing of data in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR.
(1) On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis for the use of the maps is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 (a) GDPR, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and time stamp is transmitted. However, we would like to point out that the IP address is only transmitted anonymously. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) The information collected is stored on Google servers, including in the USA. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws in the international transfer of data. We have also agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
We have various presences in so-called social media platforms. We operate the presences with the following providers:
Xing and Kununu are operated by New Work SE with its registered office in: Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
LinkedIn has its registered office at: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
RITZ Instrument Transformers GmbH uses the technical platform and services of Meta Plaforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal, Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland for the « Instagram » information service offered here.
We would like to point out that you use the Instagram page and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). Alternatively, you can access the information offered via this page on our website at www.ritz-international.com. When you visit our Instagram page, Instagram collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is stored on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as operators of the Instagram pages, with statistical information about the use of the Instagram page.
Instagram provides more information on this at the following link:
The data collected about you in this context is processed by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. Meta describes in general terms what information it receives and how it is used in its data usage guidelines. There you will also find information on how to contact Meta and on the settings for advertisements.
Instagram’s full data policy can be found here:
In what way Meta uses the data from visits to Instagram pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Instagram page are assigned to individual users, how long Meta stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Instagram page is passed on to third parties is not conclusively and clearly stated by Meta and is not known to us.
When you access an Instagram page, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to Meta. According to Meta, this IP address is anonymised (for « German » IP addresses). Meta also stores information about the end devices of its users (e.g. as part of the « login notification » function); this may enable Meta to assign IP addresses to individual users. If you are currently logged in to Instagram as a user, a cookie with your Instagram ID is stored on your end device. This enables Meta to track that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Instagram pages. Instagram buttons embedded in websites enable Meta to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your Instagram profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Instagram or deactivate the « stay logged in » function, delete the cookies present on your device and close and restart your browser. In this way, Meta will delete information that can directly identify you. This allows you to use our Instagram page without revealing your Instagram identifier. When you access interactive features of the page (Like, Comment, Share, Message, etc.), an Instagram login screen will appear. Once you have logged in, you will again be recognisable to Instagram as a specific user. Information on how to manage or delete information about you can be found on the following Instagram support pages:
We, as the provider of the information service, do not collect and process any further data from your use of our service.
You can find the current version of this data protection declaration under « Data protection » on our Instagram page.
If you have any questions about our information service, you can reach us at the contact details above.
You can also find more information about Instagram and other social networks and how to protect your data at www.youngdata.de.
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things, your IP address and other information that is stored in the form of cookies on your terminal device. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the accounts, with statistical information about interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the standard data protection clauses with the companies (with the exception of Xing, as this provider is based within the EU). We are not aware of how the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track how you have moved around the network. Buttons embedded in websites enable the platforms to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your respective profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the « stay logged in » function, delete the cookies on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your data subject rights, you can contact both us or the provider of the social media platform. Insofar as one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about the profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details we have provided above.
(6) What information the social media platform receives and how it is used is described by the providers in their data protection declarations (see link in the list above). There you will also find information on contact options as well as on the setting options for advertisements. Further information on social networks and how you can protect your data can also be found at www.youngdata.de.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org