On the 9th of June 1969 began the the production of windings for Current and Voltage Transformers up to Umax 36 kV in a vacant school in Priesendorf.
The production area of 70 m² was doubled in the same year.
The Introduction of rotating shifts
Acquisition of the 23000 m² building land in Priesendorf
Extension of production in August 1970 in the cellar of the inn “Lang” in Priesendorf
Production of ring cores and bindings for high voltage coils. Change of the models IN/RZU to resin encapsulated design
Construction of the first production hall with an area of 1000 m². Number of staff at the end of 1971 rose to 85
Start of the new casting plant for epoxy resin. Number of staff at the end of 1972 had increased to 125
Construction of a testing facility for the Current and Voltage Transformers manufactured.
Change from epoxy resin to PUR in the field of current transformer design.
Expansion of the oil transformer binding production to up to three shifts
Construction of a second production hall with an additional area of 1000 m².
Relocation of the oil transformer binding and winding to Priesendorf
Construction of a complete testing facility including final testing.
Relocation of the manufacturing control to Priesendorf
Start up of a winding machine
Modification of the PUR casting plant for the use of three component resin.
Start up of an automatic testing area.
The newly founded division “Medium Voltage” moves to Priesendorf (3rd December 1987).
Change of the production process to Medium Voltage Transformers.
The high voltage winding department; the tape binding came from Priesendorf
The division “Medium Voltage” is registered as an independent Company in the “Handelsregister” (Commercial register) on 29th of December 1988.
Takeover of the MWB Messwandler GmbH in Priesendorf/Bamberg through the RITZ-Group under the leadership of WTW
Relocation of the production from Priesendorf to the new site in Kirchaich